    would like to use IE for my browsing software. But, when in Thunderbird,
    if I click on a link, it automatically uses Mozilla... how do I change
    that default action so that is uses IE?

    Steve Henderson, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Thunderbird is a standalone program, and is not tied to Mozilla. TB
    will open links it your default browser. If you want that to be IE,
    thought the rationale for that escapes me, you simply have to set IE as
    your default browser.

    Perhaps you should ask in a Microsoft newsgroup for directions on how to
    set IE as your default browser.

    lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 6, 2005