    But I am uploading the HTML - not using tools to "create" HTML.

    Ideas? Suggestions?

    Thanks.

    David, Oct 26, 2003

  2. David

    HamMan Guest

    I would go for Geocities, they are one of the few which still let you use
    FTP to upload files.

    HamMan, Oct 26, 2003

  3. If you don't mind a $5 verification charge, http://www.ableinternet.com
    offers free hosting for life, no ads, FTP, PHP, and you can use your own
    domain if you have one.

    I've used them for a while with no problems.

    Daniel Ruscoe, Oct 26, 2003

  4. Actually, they are not taking any orders right now. As far as I know, the
    server the free accounts go on is full and they are working on getting
    another one setup soon.

    We have $25 a year accounts - with a 20% discount with the code below. ;-)

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Oct 26, 2003
  5. I am looking for a free web hosting site (so ads are OK to a degree) like

    http://www.coolfreepages.com
    http://www.fateback.com
    http://www.tripod.com

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm