    Hosting Companies are?
    I need basic web hosting, plus SMTP Email facilities.

    Thanks

    Bobby, Aug 14, 2003

  2. You can find reviews of reliable and affordable web hosts at:

    http://www.SterlingReport.com/business/domains-hosting.html

    There is not one host that is the best, but depending on exactly what
    you're looking for there are a variety of hosts to choose from --
    whether you want good customer service, lost of HD space and
    bandwidth, multiple domain names, domain forwarding, etc, you should
    be able to find a good web host on this SterlingReport.com website.

    Roger Sterling, Sep 13, 2003