    photos, send out E-mail, and invite people to make prints on their
    nickel, but with some dimes flowing my way.

    Any ideas on pricing for portraits printable up to 8 x10 or so?

    John McWilliams, Oct 14, 2004

  2. John McWilliams

    Savidge4 Guest

    I am looking for recommendations based on your experience,- or good
    My question would be this... why not print and sell them yourself? It is
    real simple to inject paypal into a website. The end benefit being you are not
    making dimes, you would be making dollars!
    hope that helps!

    Savidge4, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Check out a pro account at www.dotphoto.com I am photojournalist and don't
    want to be bothered with the commerce. I just put an ad in the mag I work
    for and people go there to order prints. They do good printing...and I get a
    check. The pro account was free last I checked. There are ways to make more
    money...but not with so little hassle.

    Gene Palmiter, Oct 15, 2004