    front end.

    Thanks for Your help

    Josef

    Josef Wagner, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Josef Wagner

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Another possiblity is to purchase a SIP gateway (pocket sized device) and
    carry that around. When you find an internet cafe, ask if you can plug the
    device into their network to make the calls.

    Lucas Tam, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Josef Wagner

    Pepperoni Guest

    You could use a service with a JAVA ap for VOIP, such as Glophone's Glo2go.
    Put a shortcut on your page for the loading page.
    http://www.glophone.com/content/glo2go_express.aspx
    ****************
    WARNING!
    DO NOT login to Glo2Go Express if you are using the same PC on which your
    GloPhone software is installed.
    Doing so will cause Glo2Go Express to replace your GloPhone
    *******************

    This can be used on PCs when downloads/ installations are restricted, such
    as library computers.

    Pepperoni, Mar 16, 2005
  4. Josef Wagner

    webmanco Guest

    I guess it would depend on your provider and the lan setup on every
    cafe internet, wether its ip addresses are set manulay or by dhcp, it
    woluld be easier with the latter.

    www.freeworddialup.com has a beta program to use their free account
    from any computer in the world.

    Pedro