    Any help is gr8ly appreciated
    Thanks in advance

    , May 19, 2007

  2. Top Guest

    On Fri, 18 May 2007 23:24:46 -0700, gprathyushareddy wrote:

    > Hi ,
    > Supose I have a website (say a forum) up and all running..
    > 1)Web file manager :
    >
    > I have decided to create a place for the members of the forum to
    > upload and download files (word/excel/ppt)
    > How do I do it? Are there any ready-to-inlcude scripts or open source
    > code available to include in my website..
    > 2)Member Subscription manager
    >
    > I want to convert the curently free member subscription to paid
    > subscription through credit card payments. How do I do this?
    >
    > Any help is gr8ly appreciated
    > Thanks in advance

    Two suggestions. Talk to the credit card companies about what they
    require. You might change your mind about that method of payment. Second
    talk to someone that does web sites for a living. If you are going to
    charge for access you really would be doing yourself and your customers a
    r customers a reasonable service by getting done by someone that knows
    what is required.

    Top

    Top, May 19, 2007

  3. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi ,
    > Supose I have a website (say a forum) up and all running..
    > 1)Web file manager :
    >
    > I have decided to create a place for the members of the forum to
    > upload and download files (word/excel/ppt)
    > How do I do it? Are there any ready-to-inlcude scripts or open source
    > code available to include in my website..
    > 2)Member Subscription manager
    >
    > I want to convert the curently free member subscription to paid
    > subscription through credit card payments. How do I do this?

    Hire a web designer. You haven't a clue how to code a web site.

    Vanguard, May 19, 2007
  4. wrote in

    > Hi ,
    > Supose I have a website (say a forum) up and all running..
    > 1)Web file manager :
    >
    > I have decided to create a place for the members of the forum to
    > upload and download files (word/excel/ppt)
    > How do I do it? Are there any ready-to-inlcude scripts or open source
    > code available to include in my website..
    > 2)Member Subscription manager
    >
    > I want to convert the curently free member subscription to paid
    > subscription through credit card payments. How do I do this?
    >
    > Any help is gr8ly appreciated
    > Thanks in advance

    EZ!

    Just go download the stuff, and then drag it and drop it
    on the templete, and then drag it around and resize it,
    and then when you like it press "Save." B - I - N - G - O !

    Don't make *all* the money, 'cuz I want some more too.

    --

    "Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
    si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?"

    Bucky Breeder, May 19, 2007