    subscription through credit card payments. How do I do this?

    Any help is gr8ly appreciated
    Thanks in advance

    gprathyushareddy, May 19, 2007

  2. gprathyushareddy

    Top Guest

    Two suggestions. Talk to the credit card companies about what they
    require. You might change your mind about that method of payment. Second
    talk to someone that does web sites for a living. If you are going to
    charge for access you really would be doing yourself and your customers a
    r customers a reasonable service by getting done by someone that knows
    what is required.

    Top

    Top, May 19, 2007

  3. gprathyushareddy

    Vanguard Guest

    Hire a web designer. You haven't a clue how to code a web site.

    Vanguard, May 19, 2007
  4. wrote in

    EZ!

    Just go download the stuff, and then drag it and drop it
    on the templete, and then drag it around and resize it,
    and then when you like it press "Save." B - I - N - G - O !

    Don't make *all* the money, 'cuz I want some more too.

    Bucky Breeder, May 19, 2007