Web e-mail to resume downloading attachment using Get It Right ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bun Mui, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    Any web e-mail to resume downloading attachment using
    Get It Right ?

    Hotmail? Yahoo?
    Do they support resume downloading of attahments if there
    is a discconect?

    I sending a person a large attachment. So wish to make it
    so if his/her ISP disconnect will resume downloading
    the file where it left off downlaoding.

    Is this possible?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Bun Mui

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | Any web e-mail to resume downloading attachment using
    | Get It Right ?
    |
    | Hotmail? Yahoo?
    | Do they support resume downloading of attahments if there
    | is a discconect?
    |
    | I sending a person a large attachment. So wish to make it
    | so if his/her ISP disconnect will resume downloading
    | the file where it left off downlaoding.
    |

    | Is this possible?
    |

    | Thanks.
    |
    | Bun Mui

    Not in email. You have some other options: 1) post it to a web site where
    they can download it from, 2) break the file into smaller pieces (special
    software - search Google for file splitters), 3) mail them a CD, 4) find a
    binary newsgroup that will let you post it (NOT SECURE...anyone who wants
    too can look at it on a newsgroup). There may be other methods as well.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 6, 2004