    experience with these guys, and if so what is your recommendation.

    Looking at their web site design portfolio, I am very impressed but
    would still like some feedback from others.

    JosephMalloyDDS, Feb 8, 2008

  2. I suggest that you approach Catalyst IT. That is a Wellington based IT
    firm that has very talented people who will be able to give you what you
    want.

    No - I have no association with that firm other than having seen some of
    what they have done.

    Smoking Causes Lung Cancer (SCLC), Feb 9, 2008

  3. Mmm, looked at their homepage
    Doesn't validate
    Cant change the (tiny) font size in Internet Explorer
    Not an alt tag in sight on any of the images
    Probably not accessibilty compliant

    Avoid

    Regards
    Peter Jenkins
    http://www.sensiblesentencing.org.nz

    Peter Jenkins, Feb 9, 2008
  4. JosephMalloyDDS

    Baloo Guest

    Two firms I can think of to approach are Blue Cat Graphics (Graphix ??).
    They were at the bottom of the Ngaio Gorge Road, near where
    Kaiwharawhara Road and Ngaio Gorge Road meet.

    The other firm is Tangerine Design. I think they were also Wellington
    based.

    Just a note that most US-based firms do not take payment in Anything but
    US$, and may never contact you in person due to the time difference (6-7
    hours to Florida if I remember right)

    I would recommend my wife,I've seen her portfolio, but she is taking a
    few months off web design due to other professional commitments.

    Baloo, Feb 16, 2008