web blocking me access to a web site i use

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Quiz Time, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. Quiz Time

    Quiz Time Guest

    its a normal site nothing untoward, where i can buy/listen to samples of
    records b4 i buy direct from their online ordering page.

    the whole site refuses to load, whats stranger is that the daily emails they
    send out which include all the new records that came into stock today, with
    the html links to click on to listen to the tunes in advance of buying them,
    also has the html buttons blanked out (though the text about the records
    still remains), and if i click on them then also i can't access the site
    like usual from the buttons that are blanked out.

    all my other emails with html hyper linked into them seem to work fine, and
    i have had no trouble with viewing the buttons or clicking on the links with
    their emails before. every day for a few years now.

    i did remove a trojan key logger using spyware doctor (paid licence to use
    their software) and i don't know if thats done any damage to my ability to
    use this website (reputable firm).

    any ideas?

    adam

    Quiz Time, Jun 7, 2006