Web based Training (CBT - WBT)

Discussion in 'Software' started by bioscom, Nov 15, 2010.

  1. bioscom

    bioscom

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Port Harcourt, Nigeria
    Dear beautiful people of the community.

    Please I need your help. I have a desire to solve a problem, but I want it to be web based solution, where bye people can go online to access training materials on desired subjects.

    The materials have been in printed form, but I want to transfer them to electronic form.

    Because of bandwidth problem, I want a technology in .Net that will run in a browser, just like java applet. When the user is through with learning, the application can sychronise the user activities back to the server and return result to the user.

    Please, I need your response to this thread so that I can start my project in time and also post whatever solutions I come across during the development period back to the forum.

    Thank you.

    bioscom, Nov 15, 2010