    Can anybody recommend a good web-based accounting package which can handle
    simple invoicing, stock control etc ? A friend raved about one recently but
    I've forgotten the name and he's incommunicado for the next few weeks

    C9H8O4, Dec 23, 2004

  2. well PHPinvoice is a bit of a pain, so not that... currently looking at
    this sort of thing myself.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 23, 2004

  3. well PHPinvoice is a bit of a pain, so not that... currently looking at
    this sort of thing myself.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 23, 2004
  4. C9H8O4

    Justin Guest

    While not specifically recommending it MYOB Aurora will do most of this
    out of the box.

    Only issue is $$$$

    Justin, Dec 24, 2004