    early summer -- and I have been wondering if there is something that can
    increase the signal to my clock radio. It has no connectors for an external
    antenna, so I may be SOL... dunneaux.

    dwacon, Jul 14, 2005

  2. dwacon

    Voltardo Guest

    Summat to do with bandwidth? Is manual clock adjustment available?

    Voltardo, Jul 14, 2005

  3. dwacon

    Pennywise Guest

    |>Our local news/traffic/weather channel drops its signal power in spring and
    |>early summer -- and I have been wondering if there is something that can
    |>increase the signal to my clock radio. It has no connectors for an external
    |>antenna, so I may be SOL... dunneaux.

    Clock radio's use the AC cord as an antenna, plug it into an extension
    cord and adjust for better reception, <shrug> who knows it might just
    work...

    Pennywise, Jul 14, 2005
  4. dwacon

    Old Gringo Guest

    This will solve your problem:
    http://ccrane.com/sangean-rcr-2-digital-atomic-clock-am-fm-radio.aspx

    Old Gringo, Jul 14, 2005
  5. dwacon

    dwacon Guest

    dwacon, Jul 14, 2005
  6. dwacon

    Old Gringo Guest

    Have you tried just turning the radio for signal strength?

    Old Gringo, Jul 14, 2005
  7. dwacon

    dwacon Guest

    Yes -- I get a weak signal mid-day and no signal early morning. This is an
    analog dial... so maybe a digital tuner would be better -- but I'm sure
    there is an amplifying device that can pull in FM better. They make them
    for autos... after all.

    dwacon, Jul 15, 2005
  8. dwacon

    SirReal Guest

    ....for 70 bucks??!!...who really, really cares about time and space??...

    ....just wind yer elgin...or change the battery in yer
    jap made rolex....

    ....now gringo....i realizei have pissed you off in the pass...
    well...i don' really care..but since yer knowledge is
    effective, astude and perhaps sometime cumberson...
    (have a pabst blue ribbon on me)....

    now let's talk fukin' the cable/satelite purse
    squeezers...

    .....now one can gain free music, free porn, free movies
    offa the net...so where's the cable/sat??...

    ....perhaps you can start a revolution...you'll be a hero...
    (and don't gimme that crap shit about breakin' the law...shit...drive down
    any major hi-way and determine)

    ....so be a pal...you know yer daze are numbered...make a
    difference....

    SirReal, Jul 17, 2005