    Sincerely

    Remailer Anti Abuse Assocation (RAAA)
    (RAAA is watching the remailer abusers)

    [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse, Dec 10, 2006

  2. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    Bogwitch Guest

    here and we will only provide detailed information of abusers to LEAs
    and TLAs.
    down and enable undisturbed legitimate use for those who really need
    remailers for protection of privacy and freedom of speech.
    Did everyone else miss the responses?

    I think there must be something wrong with my feed.

    Bogwitch.

    Bogwitch, Dec 10, 2006

  3. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    Vanguard Guest

    in message
    I guess the OP thinks we care about mail2news users. I'd prefer to
    block or auto-delete them all, anyway. I'm not interested in
    bothering with posts sent through remailer gateways to Usenet. If
    they want to hide, let them really hide so we don't bother seeing
    their posts.

    Vanguard, Dec 10, 2006
  4. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    Jim Watt Guest

    This is a newsgroup for discussions not a platform for
    your spam, cease and desist.

    Jim Watt, Dec 10, 2006
  5. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    Liberal Scum Guest

    ....and I should give a crap about ANYTHING pertaining to you because?????

    Liberal Scum, Jan 6, 2007