we buy /sell/rent/repair used cisco

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Cisco, May 13, 2008.

  1. Cisco

    Cisco Guest

    Hello,
    We have some used cisco cards in available.All these cisco parts are
    refurbished, original, tested, and with 90-day warranty. If you
    interested please contact us! We will be very happy to assist you!
    Thanks!
    Welcome to our ebay store:http://stores.ebay.com/Cisco-network-tech-
    supply

    Module

    PA-GE

    PA-2T3

    PA-T3

    PA-E3

    PA-A3-OC3SMI

    PA-4E1G/75

    PA-8T-V35

    PA-FE-TX

    WS-X6148-GE-TX

    WS-X6148A-GE-TX

    WS-X6148V-GE-TX

    WS-X6516-GBIC

    WS-X6516A-GBIC

    WS-X6516-GE-TX

    WS-X6416-GBIC

    WS-X6416-GE-MT

    WS-6548-GE-TX

    WS-X6548-RJ-45

    WS-X6316-GE-TX

    WS-X6748-GE-TX

    WS-X6748-SFP

    WS-X6548-GE-TX

    WS-X6704-10GE

    WS-X6408A-GBIC

    WS-X6816-GBIC+DFC

    WS-SUP720

    WS-SUP720-3BXL

    WS-F6K-DFC3BXL

    WS-F6K-DFC

    Cisco 3640 router

    NM-16A

    RSP 4+

    GEIP+

    NPE-300

    NPE-400

    WIC-2T
    WS-X4232-L3

    WS-X4515

    WS-X4516

    WS-C3548-XL-EN

    WS-C3524-XL-EN

    SOME BAD CISCO CARDS

    ws-sup720 3b
    ws-x6524-100fx-mm
    ws-x6548-ge-tx
    ws-x6700dfc3bxl
    ws-x6548-rj45
    ws-x6408a-gbic
    ws-x6416-gbic
    ws-x6516-gbic
    ws-x6148-ge-tx

    Beijing Splendid World Tech.Ltd.
    Tel:86-010-88440916
    Address:NO.39 yuanda Road, haidian district, Beijing city, China
    http://stores.ebay.com/Cisco-network-tech-supply
    MSN:
    AOL IM:sjasiacisco
    SKYPE:ciscocisco520