We buy & sell Networking Hardware, New/Surplus & Used

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by networkinghardware.net, Jun 30, 2007.

  1. Subject: We buy & sell Networking Hardware, New/Surplus & Used

    please let us know of any Network hardware you are looking to
    liquidate
    or if you need help sourcing Networking, Telecom or Wireless hardware.

    we are selling following Nokia IP Series
    Removal instructions below

    1 NOKIA IP440 7500 IP440 FIREWALL

    4 NOKIA IP740 FIREWALL P3 1000

    looking to buy used inventory on Lucent CBX 500, Lucent Stinger STGR
    series
    and Lucent PSAX

    and need Juniper gig card for a m40

    thanks in advance,
    ben youngblood

    http://www.networkinghardware.net

    tel 1 310 306 9950
    fax 1 310 306 5877

    2310 Ocean Avenue
    Venice, CA 90291

    we buy and sell 3com | Alcatel-Lucent | ADC/Kentrox | Adtran | Cisco
    Carrier Access | Enterasys/Cabletron | ERICSSON | Extreme | Juniper
    N.E.T. Promina and IDNX | Motorola | Nokia | Nortel | Cisco/Stratacom
    Verilink | Nortel Networks | Tellabs and more..

    your one stop solution for Networking & Telecom
    hardware, new and used at 60% to 90% off list.

    http://www.networkinghardware.net

    SOME INVENTORY ON-LINE. PLEASE CALL
    OR REPLY FOR UPDATED OR INCOMING INVENTORY

    networkinghardware.net, Jun 30, 2007