    XMR but are also looking for BigIron RX, ServerIron WMS7, and FastIron
    FESX's. If you have the above or have access to the above from a
    client looking ro recover value, please send us an email.

    Network/Software Buyer, Jul 27, 2010

  2. Network/Software Buyer

    cmpter Guest

    cmpter had written this in response to
    http://forums.cabling-design.com/ci...-Foundy-Networks-primarily-NetIron-47331-.htm
    :
    -------------------------------------
    Cmpter Electronics is specialized in designs and manufactures RF
    Connector, RF Adapter, Cable Assembly, Coaxial cable, WiFi antenna and GPS
    Antennas for applications in the datacom/telecom, automotive,
    instrumentation aerospace and defense markets.
    We are well aware that providing a high performance, reliable connection
    is the primary factor in gaining the confidence of our customers, If your
    company have requirement for RF Coaxial connectors,RF Coaxial Cable
    Assembly, GPS Antennas and demand excellent service, Adapters, competitive
    solutions, comprehensive technical support and a understanding of your
    requirements, Please make Cmpter your first choice.
    We are a middle-sized company but we have strong technical capabilities,
    advanced corporate culture, dynamic business strategy, and excellent
    service, all of which have established the foundation for our success, We
    hope to develop and grow with collaborators!

    Contact:Phone:(86) 511 8443 6131
    Fax: (86) 511 8698 8811
    Website: http://www.cmpter.com
    Address: #45 ZhongShan East Road, ZhenJiang JS 212003, JiangSu, China

    http://www.cmpter.com

    cmpter, Jul 30, 2010