wccp 3550emi and Cacheflow 800 - transparent caching redirection

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by news.tm.net.my, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Dear all,

    Anybody has an experience how to redirect traffic to cache engine in this
    case my is CacheFlow SG-800.
    We have followed documentation by Cisco 3550 and WCCP on how-to and also
    from Cacheflow for simple redirection. But it did not work for some reason.

    Cacheflow did mention in their old websites ( b4 become BlueCoat) with this
    configuration. I believe at that time they do it via
    router as there is no L3 L4 switches at that time.

    In CacheFlow Box create this config.
    WCCP version 2 configuration file:

    wccp enable
    wccp version 2
    service-group web-cache
    home-router 10.1.1.1
    interface 0
    end

    And in Cisco Router.

    To configure WCCP version 2 standard redirection enter the following
    commands from the CLI:

    Router# configure terminal
    Router(config)# ip wccp web-cache
    Router(config)# interface serial 0/0
    Router(config-if)# ip wccp web-cache redirect out

    But we do not create this at our Cisco Cat3550EMI. We follow doc from Cisco
    3550EMI and WCCP

    news.tm.net.my, Jul 17, 2003