    connecting the graphics card to an HDTV via an HDMI cable."

    Tested it and everything works great - No need to run a sound cable

    Thanks again

    Film Buff, Mar 19, 2010

  2. Film Buff

    GMAN Guest

    I'm just waiting for that asshole to chime in.

    GMAN, Mar 19, 2010

  3. You are the asshole. I am the one that helped the guy out.

    Sorry if that tastes bad, idiot, but you try to spew a plate of shit
    onto everyone, and you WILL get it back in your face, chump!

    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 20, 2010

  4. Hahaha... that is funny. Looking at Nvidia's stock ticker, even the
    five year window shows that they have steadily grown.

    A complete contradiction of your pathetic claim.

    Still waiting for you to put up a real, valid argument, instead of your
    pathetic, trolling baby bullshit.

    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 28, 2010