Watch the tv

Discussion in 'Home Networking' started by Marcoo, Mar 23, 2009.

  1. Marcoo

    Marcoo Guest

    Hi,
    I have just bought a notebook with a Tv board integrated but the
    problem is the antenna: I would like to watch the tv everywhere in my
    house, without connecting anything to the pc.

    In my house my pc is connected to a wireless net and I have a
    traditional antenna slot and a free satellite decoder with motorized
    parabola.

    Exists something than let me see the traditional and satellite tv on
    my pc using the wireless connection?

    I know that i could transmit in streaming but I need a pc connected to
    the antenna and a very fast net; it's expensive and I don't know if it
    is worth.

    I know that there are audio and video repeaters (Cobra, Rimax,
    Philips) but they need power, It would be a good solution but the
    receiver would have to be something very little like a usb stick or a
    PCIMCI board but does it exist?

    Thank you

    __________________
    http://www.giftideashop.net/ - http://www.regalos-originales.biz/

    Marcoo, Mar 23, 2009

  2. Marcoo

    Conor Guest

    VideoLAN.

    Conor, Mar 24, 2009

  3. Marcoo

    Clive Guest

    I bet he is glad you can help him with the setup and also how to remote
    control
    his video card or USB device on another computer via his network.
    An expensive network is not required.

    Clive, Mar 28, 2009