Watch out for the Government Goons

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Biff Clinton, Jun 12, 2008.

  1. Biff Clinton

    Biff Clinton Guest

    Make no mistake, the internet, one of the greatest outposts
    of free speech ever created is under constant attack by
    powerful people who cannot operate within a society where
    information flows freely and unhindered.(Washington D.C.
    Guvment Goons)

    Both American and European moves mimic stories we hear every
    week out of state controlled Communist China, where the
    internet is strictly regulated and virtually exists as its
    own entity away from the rest of the web.

    The Internet is freedom’s best friend and the bane of
    control freaks. Its eradication is one of the short term
    goals of those that seek to centralize power and subjugate
    their populations under tyranny by eliminating the right to
    protest and educate others by the forum of
    the free world wide web.

    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/061108_kill_internet.htm

    Biff Clinton, Jun 12, 2008