    widows propagating the word of God".

    Now THAT'S what you call a no-news day!! LOL

    That is crazy! WTF is that doing in the news???

    Fred Dagg, Aug 23, 2006

  2. Fred Dagg

    Kay Neich Guest

    omg. i just think we had a live version of this con her way into having a
    cuppa with mum yesterday. an unbelievably loony loony LOONY tune.

    Kay Neich, Aug 23, 2006

  3. Fred Dagg

    EMB Guest

    I'll be in tomorrow for a coffee and to collect a "donation" towards
    freeing up the $9.6 million I won in Lotto last Saturday night ;-)

    EMB, Aug 23, 2006
  4. Fred Dagg

    Kay Neich Guest

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    sure ;-)

    once this thesis is over, there will be a more specific invite of sorts to
    many in the Auckland Chapter. but i guess with $9.6 mil now, you won't want
    to associate with us ;-)))

    - me
    (may have to pull my newsgroup sub abruptly til all over soon, THIS TIME
    ;-)) . brain couldn't hold anything in to look forward to before, even if a
    bomb was to be put under me.)

    Kay Neich, Aug 23, 2006
  5. Fred Dagg

    ~misfit~ Guest

    ECHELON alert!!! Bomb mentioned. Some spook will be poring over this to see
    if it contains a threat to US national security.

    ~misfit~, Aug 24, 2006
  6. T'was the Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:02:16 +1200 when I remembered "~misfit~"
    I didn't even get a chance to say Aqmed.

    Waylon Kenning, Aug 24, 2006
  7. Fred Dagg

    Kay Neich Guest

    (may have to pull my newsgroup sub abruptly til all over soon, THIS
    ....and then they really will need lifelong therapy!

    Kay Neich, Aug 24, 2006