Warning!

  1. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Sorry dude, a jackass is only half a mule. Better luck next time... dumass.

    MitchS, Apr 24, 2006

  2. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Don't you mean "Aichichi wiki bom mima tik click wihichi pbtbtbt."

    MitchS, Apr 24, 2006

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, we regret to inform you that due to unwarranted use of the t-word
    Oh No ! Not another thousand years in hell...

    Puh-lease... ! I didn't know !

    Cerebrus, Apr 24, 2006
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    hmm, haven't heard of that wiki. I usually stick to wikipedia, though I
    have seen a few interesting tinywiki's. I also got a kick out of seeing the
    Unreal Tournament wiki, so I guess I will look up the Aichichi wiki bom
    mima tik click wihichi pbtbtbt on google...

    Neil, Apr 24, 2006
  5. **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    I believe......

    .....ignorance of the law is no excuse. (And I'm quoting a New York City
    judge on that)

    ($1 to Ron White)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 25, 2006
  6. Guest