Warning!

  1. **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    Grabs can and starts violently puking. Thanks man, now I've lost my buzz.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Donut try to understand the great BREAD TEASE.

    It will hurt your brane.

    Frisbee®, Apr 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm starting to think that I might be better at posting in the sub-saharan
    Zulu language than B-t is at posting in English.

    It -is- English he's attempting, right?

    Frisbee®, Apr 22, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ?

    Guest, Apr 22, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    If you send it to her, I think she'd drink it. Or is it the chunky
    typ^%$#(*@(* NO CARRIER

    Guest, Apr 22, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    No… an lease they know how to Fdick their computer, they can never figure
    out my Bios

    Guest, Apr 22, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    of course, because u wont understand the power of DOS my friend

    Guest, Apr 22, 2006
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You have to lease your computer? That would be "a lease," by the way.
    Kudos on the proper use of "their."

    You have more than one biography? Or are you refering to more than one
    Biopsy?

    Frisbee®, Apr 22, 2006
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Are you threatening Cerebrus with a Denial Of Service?

    My, you are quite powerful, indeed.

    Frisbee®, Apr 22, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 22, 2006
  11. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Not fair ! You aren't a good teaser, Bready... (like your new name ?)

    One can hardly understand your one-liner posts, and it takes quite a
    bit of creativity to pump some sense into them. It takes out all the
    fun of coming up with a cheeky response. (although, hardened geeks as
    we are, we still manage to !)

    I suggest you get Tuitions to become a good Troll, first. You are
    hereby disqualified from the Inter-nash-null Trolling championship.
    (No, I'm not talkin of InterNeil)

    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    yep. that it!

    Guest, Apr 22, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Wrong again! bread teaser ain’t my name
    ------
    Wahahill alright…. I know geeks are known for slow communication so, let me
    clarify a little for u..

    My aim was to see if there’s any creativity on this mcgp geeks, by making u
    use as much as u can of your time trying to figure out what the hell I’m
    talking about. Which tells me that this group creativity is so little to
    none. And that means, just as my self u have no life to be occupying your
    time trying to figure out posts:- ain’t hard for me to understand whatever
    one trying say despite the characteristic language used.

    Guest, Apr 22, 2006
  14. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    Too bad the good part of you dripped down your mommy's leg!

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006
  15. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family!

    There are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all
    of them.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006
  16. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Stop copy/pasting kid. Come up with something original next time k,

    Guest, Apr 23, 2006
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Maan.. common now, This kind talk can only comeout from someone who’s head
    was di!k punched during its fetus development

    Grow up kido.

    Guest, Apr 23, 2006
  18. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    And you dipsh!ts believe we MCNGP should be banned from here? All you have
    done since you came to this newsgroup is belittle people with your broken
    english. You are the one that needs to grow up.

    We are here for a reason. What reason do you have to be here?

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006
  19. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    Who do you keep calling kid? I'm old enough to be your dad, but since I've
    never fu©ked a wart hogg, that couldn't be possible.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006
  20. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Cerebrus, we regret to inform you that due to unwarranted use of the t-word
    without warning, your posting status has been temporarily suspended.

    MitchS, Apr 24, 2006