    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Si©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I thought all condoms were reusable?

    kpg, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    This thread has now slid down the gutter, oozed through the drain, and is
    now floating in a foetid puddle in a sewer.

    JaR, Apr 21, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    They are, but most are only reusable once. Those, I hear, have a lifetime
    guarantee.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    That would be the stormdrain, and there are filters that catch all that junk.
    Where do you think the bums get their birthcontrol?

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  5. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Come on now, don't give me to much credit

    lowdes, Apr 21, 2006
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Point taken.

    Frisbee®, Apr 21, 2006
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    No wonder no one will employ you

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 21, 2006
  8. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ODL even lowdes sees how stupid Bread-teaser is.
    yeah, watch out bacteria, lowdes will soon be on par with ya!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 21, 2006
  9. Guest

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Kline Sphere assaulted us with:
    *sniff* I weep for the bacteria.

    LRM, Apr 21, 2006
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    ***THOSE POOR BACTERIA!!!***

    JaR, Apr 21, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    B.D… U obviously brainwashed. Last time I visited that site looking at does
    cute girl covers they have there, my mailbox get full of does Gmail sh!T and
    had to Fdisk my computer

    As u can see.. u all losers as none of u is capable of handling a single
    conversation in a professional and humanly possible way without talking sh!t
    back to others.

    Guest, Apr 21, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Why would I need an external Mule while there some right here

    I look forward to the ride ;

    Guest, Apr 21, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Fris… I think u may wan clean your glasses, and probably your naked brain too

    Guest, Apr 21, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    U’are the troll to me..

    Guest, Apr 21, 2006
  15. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Bread-teaser wrote :

    1. Which site was that, please ? Please reveal that information so that
    I can try it out as well.
    2. What in the world do you mean by "my mailbox get full of does Gmail
    sh!T" ? Do you mean your GMail account got full of Email sh!t or do you
    mean your EMail account got full of GMail sh!t ? And what is "GMail
    sh!t" ?
    3. Now why would you have to use "FDisk" on your computer ? Assuming
    this is MS-DOS FDisk, you would typically only use it to create a new
    partition, and that too, if you can't use the facilities offered by
    Windows 2K and above. Even if I assume that you did go ahead and create
    a new partition, how would that affect or mitigate the problem of your
    MAILBOX getting full of "GMail sh!t" ???

    So, my friend, your post makes no sense (to me, atleast) at all.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006
  16. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    Di©k-teaser, your incoherent gibberish made absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111One!!!11!! You had to FDisk your
    computer?!?!?!?!?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111112Uno!!!!!!!!! Moron!
    Ok...and I suppose *your* conversations are professional?

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006
  17. **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    It just plain ole didn't make sense.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006
  18. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    WOW, hahahhahah, Bread-teaser they got you good!!! hahahahhahahaha, I hope
    they get you again and again.
    Next time they are going kill your BIOS.

    So lowdes wonders, Why don't they come after me like that. (but lowdes knows
    why, cause Breadteaser is crazy!!!)

    lowdes, Apr 22, 2006
  19. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    One other thing :

    Cute girl covers ? Did you guys send him the Tub-girl thing as well ????

    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006
  20. **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
    Lowdes...you should know by now that we don't "come after" anyone. That
    moron asked for the beating, as they al do. You apparently know when to back
    off. And I'll admit, you're getting a little better, but you still seem to
    have a hard time listening. Or maybe it's just that you're understanding us
    a little more because you've been here so long.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006