    I have no idea why Microsoft don’t care to block these scambags of mcngp'sâ€
    from the site!.

    Be safe outthereâ€

    Guest, Apr 21, 2006

  2. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    BWAHAHAHAH!!!!! Learn the hard way you moron?

    Look people, DON'T listen to this dolt. We MCNGP member are in no way
    trying to sacrifice your security for our own pleasure (UNLESS you are
    looking for [email protected]!!!!)
    Bread-twister here has no clue what we are about. We generally post links
    to sites for our own pleasure, so if you feel like clicking a link that we
    post, feel free...you might not like what you see or read, but it is safe to
    click on. If we believe they are safe for us, then they are safe for you. I
    can tell you honestly that links from us MCNGP members are the safest links
    in these newsgroups. Being that Loopback, Gorm, and Cerebrus are not MCNGP,
    I'll bet they can vouch for that.

    BUT....If any of us are replying to some schmuck that is asking for a
    [email protected] Chances are that link is not good for you to click on. I can
    say this in public, because I know for a fact that 99.99% of the morons that
    are looking for [email protected] don't read these posts.
    Because they can't you moron. For one...we report idiots like you that are
    looking to cheat the system with your @$$fu©king. And secondly, we have
    just as much right to this site as you do. You are the one intruding on our
    turf. You come in here with an attitude and you're gonna get flamed and
    ridiculed and belittled. Like you did, like you have been, and like you
    always will be.

    Do you see anyone talking smak to Gorm, or Loopback, or Cerebrus? No, you
    don't....you wanna know why that is? It's because they have taken the time
    to read the posts...ALL of the posts.
    Yes, please...be safe out there!

    Except you bread-sniffer....I'll allow you to run with scissors and/or play
    on the freeway.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    I think "Bigus Di©kus" already said all there was that needed to be
    said on this, but I'd like to add a few points :

    Bread-teaser wrote :
    That is a very inaccurate statement. The IP Address may be recorded,
    but gaining access to "ANY" information in the computer ??? No way,
    sir. If that was the case, the internet would come to a standstill. I
    think we should not be inducing such URL-phobia amongst people.

    I haven't been here that long, but I can already say that none of the
    links posted were of a malicious nature.

    So, you're saying that microsoft.com is the only safe site on the web ?
    No offense, but I think you're being paranoid here. For a person with
    even a little common sense, the web is not a dangerous place to be.

    Bigus Di©kus said:
    I'll bet they can vouch for that.

    Yes, I can Vouch for that. (Ouch! Now stop that !)

    In my short time here, I think I have an inkling of the MCNGP
    philosophy. They believe in Tit for Tat. In other words, they give the
    baddies and the stupid people a hard time, while giving genuinely
    helpful answers to people who ask pertinent questions.

    Would you rather have them treat people, who come here asking for Dumps
    and stuff, with respect and cordiality ?

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 21, 2006
  4. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Boy you sure haven't been here long. I can think of several that weren't
    safe to click on. Need I remind you of tub,,^%[email protected]#( ^^^^^ NO CARRIER

    MitchS, Apr 21, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hmmm....did anyone else notice that the URL in his post was microsoft.com,
    not www.microsoft.com? Considering that all the MS links I know of are
    prefaced with www, this is starting to smell like maybe this guy has set up a
    dupe site and is phishing for hits.
    Ever try going to whitehouse.com instead of whitehouse.gov? Wouldn't
    recommend it at work.

    Guest, Apr 21, 2006
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    You weren't here for "too much curry." Talk about malicious.
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 21, 2006
  7. **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    My Bad....but the unspeakable is gone.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I have installed all the latest patches so I'm safe. It's just
    like wearing a condom, only it's made out of poly-paraphenylene
    terephthalamide.

    kpg, Apr 21, 2006
  9. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As John Strohecker once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Not only did I not notice, I didn't even see a url in his post.

    whitehouse.uk is better and cheaper than whitehouse.com

    kpg, Apr 21, 2006
  10. Guest

    TBone Guest

    Only one person has ever said MCNGP are scammers before... You are Amey and
    I claim my $2.50.
    If you actually knew what you were doing, you would realize that this is a
    newsgroup, not a "site".

    TBone, Apr 21, 2006
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Keep in mind that if you u click and visit any website (URL) your computer
    Your lack of knowledge in this area is as wide and deep as the Grand Canyon.
    Perhaps you should get a mule to help you navigate through it.

    jackass...

    Jtyc, Apr 21, 2006
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Oh Deer Lowerd. Please tell me that you are only posting in here because
    you are a brainless troll that stumbled across the web interface by
    accident, and that you are *not* seriously thinking of becoming a computer
    professional.

    JaR, Apr 21, 2006
  13. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    I claim my 300.50! Now pay up!

    lowdes, Apr 21, 2006
  14. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaha

    lowdes, Apr 21, 2006
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    ODL even lowdes sees how stupid Bread-teaser is.

    I can't believe it. lowdes is slowly moving up from the bottom of the
    barrel.

    Frisbee®, Apr 21, 2006
  16. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Aur you sure it's laughing at him and not with him?

    kpg, Apr 21, 2006
  17. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    It has to be. Even lowdes has never accused us of such drivel. Hence, he
    has to know better.

    Frisbee®, Apr 21, 2006
  18. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    PPPTP? That's some pretty strong sh!t. Almost like a reusable condom, isn't it?

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  19. << While I was at work, lowdes spurted out:
    You have been banned from claiming anything! Now get out....and pick up your
    teeth at the door.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  20. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    He may have moved up from the bottom of the barrel, but only to the thin film
    that forms at the top of the sludge.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 21, 2006