Warning: WARNING

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Charles, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Charles

    Charles Guest

    Due to circumstances beyond their control people using eYNC and other encrypted space saving methods are putting viruses into their act by making you download hyperlinks that may or may not be safe.

    I have nearly lost two thousand dollars due to shoddy hardware manufacturing potential in the greatest nation in the world.

    Unfortunately, I must wait for Microsoft to make enough units so I can afford to put one on my homeuser computer.

    If the hacking and cracking continue, Microsoft, Sysco, C-Net, AOL, and Yahoo not to mention Netscape (Gecco) among others will lose thousands of dollars.

    The UK especially has gone on a vendeta toward the West because of the EU controversy.

    Hence, when you go to alt.binaries.pictures.asparagus or binaries.erotica or wolfpack or any other group that uses eYNC be ready to lose you credit card status and your personal information.

    Another bad hangout is from Australia. She calls herself(?)Matilda..she posts the old stuff..she makes no bones about it she hates annonymous viewers even though her websight and posting monologue say that her ISP accepts annonymous posts.

    That isn't true, she's a liar.

    It's your credit card account.

    Oh yeah, by the way, I WAS using Ghost when I went to these sights, it didn't work. They were able to get through and give my computer a virus.

    You have been warned
    I use ONLY OUTLOOKEXPRESS 6 software to go to these
    free? sights.

    Keep laughing people, sooner or later you'll have to do without the 'freedom' of the Internet or pay cash only.
    Be a great idea if the ISPs would keep their mouths shut!!!

    Glasgow III

    Charles, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Okay, another overqualified netkook speaks his mind. According to what I
    read, the first group he refers to is predominantly gay pedophilia.
    Sheesh. Where's Richard when you need him? Can somebody in law
    enforcement do a trace on his post?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Charles

    Evan Platt Guest

    What does going to a newsgroup have to do with 'lose your credit card
    status'?
    What "sights"? A WEBSITE is called a SITE.
    That's your mistake.

    Evan Platt, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Charles

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    <ravings snipped>

    You are the winner of the KOOKALOOP Award of 2005. Congratulations!!!

    AvengerĀ©, Aug 16, 2005
  5.
    The Nice Man in the White Coat, Aug 16, 2005
  6. i downloaded a dmg i dont really want to install on my main account
    because it would interfere with other applications

    which is okay because i have another account
    which i set up just to run flaky code

    ah unix

    arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

    the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
    but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed

    mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des a, Aug 16, 2005
  7. Just like any other attachment. What do you expect when downloading warez?
    Oh .. one of the "early adopters"?
    Take your time then. Go out, enjoy the sun, wind and even rain. Have a life.
    And ... you did take your meds last week, did you?
    Repeat: Thou Shall Not save Credit card info on a computer used to download
    warez.
    You ghosted your drive and then replayed the image from beforehand, but kept
    the attachments with the malware? Your fault.
    One more fatal fault. And how can outbug express decode yenc?
    Now promise you do take your meds tomorrow, please.

    Walter Mautner, Aug 16, 2005
  8. Shit, for a moment I thought he was British.
    But then Britain doesn't use the dollar.

    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Aug 16, 2005