    I wish I'd received this e-mail yesterday.
    I feel so stupid and cheap.

    }:OS

    DC, Feb 16, 2004

  2. DC

    JWooden271 Guest

    I'll be sure to get the word out. ;)

    JWooden271, Feb 16, 2004

  3. DC

    Mara Guest

    I suppose this means I'll have to stop posing nude at my front door in order to
    prove I'm not of the male persuasion. Just when I was starting to have fun, too.

    "I'll just have to start bonking people like that on the head with my Power
    Hitter instead, I guess. It's more healthy, exercise-wise, anyway."

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  4. DC

    DC Guest

    Mara, what was your address again? (·Y·) }8O9

    DC, Feb 16, 2004
  5. DC

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Mara posted ...
    Now, where was it you said you lived ...

    ;-O

    Paul - xxx, Feb 16, 2004
  6. DC

    br1ght Guest

    YOU ARE A DICK

    br1ght

    br1ght, Feb 16, 2004
  7. DC

    joevan Guest

    You got that one figured out real fast.
    Hey, Mara what you gonna do. Show What?:eek:)
    joevan

    joevan, Feb 16, 2004
  8. DC

    Mara Guest

    The normal* world is here: --->.

    I'm somewhere over here: <---------------------------------------------->

    *For really, really strange values of "normal," subject to change without
    notice. Not for use as a flotation device, not dishwasher safe, all rights
    reserved, all lefts righted, do not operate heavy machinery, serving suggestion:
    defrost, etc., etc.

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  9. DC

    DC Guest

    Hey! Get in line! };O)

    DC, Feb 16, 2004
  10. DC

    Mara Guest

    In The Twilight Zone. ;)

    "Sure seems like it, lately."

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  11. DC

    Mara Guest

    He's funny. You're not.

    "There's a hint in that, someplace. :)"

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  12. DC

    DC Guest

    Here is a quarter --> 25¢

    Go buy yourself a sense of humour.

    DC, Feb 16, 2004
  13. DC

    Mara Guest

    All right - if you want to see my What, here it is:

    "What"

    And there you have it. Nice isn't it?

    "Not to brag or anything, but even as old as I am, I don't get any complaints.
    :)"

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  14. DC

    Mara Guest

    Now, now, gentlemen. Patience is a virtue.

    "At least, that's what I've always been told. Personally, I think it's a bunch
    of horse hooey. ;)"

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  15. DC

    joevan Guest

    I love it, your "What" is spectacular. Now that you have expose your
    "What" everbidy will want to see your "more".
    joevan

    Hey its a little sloe here.

    joevan, Feb 16, 2004
  16. DC

    Mara Guest

    Absolutely not. NO ONE ever gets to see my "more."

    "That would be just over the top, there."

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004
  17. DC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    What if my wife answers the door and my first name is "Dick"? :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 16, 2004
  18. Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    WooHoo!!!!

    <Waves a few dollar bills around while dancing>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 16, 2004
  19. Paul - xxx spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    In a house, silly! :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 16, 2004
  20. DC

    Mara Guest

    Try not to get too excited.

    "It's not as if I showed my "Who," after all."

    Mara, Feb 16, 2004