Warning New Virus !!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Andy, Jun 27, 2004.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    There is a new virus going around, called "work".

    If you receive any sort of "work" at all, whether via email, Internet or
    simply handed to you by a colleague...
    ....DO NOT OPEN IT!!

    Work has been circulating around our building for months and those who have
    been tempted to open "work" or even look at "work" have found that their
    social life is deleted and their brain ceases to function properly.

    If you do encounter "work" via email or are faced with any "work" at all,
    then to purge the virus, send an email to your boss with the words
    "Sorry...I'm off to the pub".

    "work" should automatically be deleted from your brain. If you receive
    "work" in paper-document form, simply lift the document and drag the "work"
    to your garbage can. Put on your coat and skip to the nearest bar with two
    friends and order three pints of beer. After repeating this action 14
    times, you will find that "work" will no longer be of any relevance to you.

    Send this message to everyone in your address book. If you do not have
    anyone in your address book, then I'm afraid the "work" virus has already
    corrupted your life.

    Andy, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Andy

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:59:30 GMT, Andy wrote:

    Andy the http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=twerp&db=roget sent
    the following,
    <snip>

    Me