    Ken Blake

    Microsoft MVP program
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    Larry Samuels, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Larry Samuels

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Thanks for the heads up Larry... I'll be sure to avoid that one... :)
    Especially as I DO visit the mvps.org domain regularly... :)

    Lorne Smith, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Likewise, http://www.nasa.com takes you to a site call "Not A Space Agency."

    For pictures of the other types of heavenly bodies, go to:

    http://www.nasa.gov

    --
    Fris "Circumcise elephants. Doesn't pay much but you get big tips" beeĀ®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 12, 2004
  5. Larry Samuels

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 12, 2004
  6. Larry Samuels

    Guest Guest

    Imagine my surprise to discover that www.hoes.com does not sell garden
    tools.

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004
  7. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    But i guess that still doesn't stop you from visiting the .com site :D

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  8. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    are you serious??????????

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004
  9. www.bigjugs.com is exactly what I thought it was.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 13, 2004
  10. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    absolutely not!

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004
  11. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  12. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I'm going to call the police.

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  13. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    why, is there an emergency?

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004
  14. Larry Samuels

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Darth 2000
    2:30, where the hell are you, the Death Star?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 13, 2004
  15. He's an Aussie. We could use him to carry on the MCNGP cause while the rest
    of us are sleeping.

    --
    Fris "But he's dragging his feet on one of the requirements" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 13, 2004
  16. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    2:30, where the hell are you, the Death Star?
    What's a Death Star? Hee hee hee....
    Yes, I'm Aussie. A Sydney-ite to be precise.

    Darth 2000, Jan 14, 2004
  17. Larry Samuels

    Consultant Guest

    hope you are not a danger boy

    Consultant, Jan 14, 2004
  18. Larry Samuels

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    hope you are not a danger boy

    The force is strong with this one.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 14, 2004
  19. Larry Samuels

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I usually only use "The Force" when I'm driving.

    "HEY!! You cut me off!!"
    "No I didn't"
    "Well, maybe you didn't."

    Darth 2000, Jan 15, 2004
  20. Larry Samuels

    Eric Guest

    Do you ever raise your hands from the steering wheel and let the force
    guide you?

    Eric, Jan 19, 2004