  1. J. A. Mc.

    Tim Bruening Guest

    Also eat the dates on the calendar?

    Tim Bruening, Mar 22, 2006

  2. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    What are these disks doing popping up again?

    Had more failures with them than with branded ones, but with them being
    cheap as chips, all I've really lost is the time taken to burn them.

    And I've only put one in upside-down once! :eek:)

    Eating the dates on a calendar?? That fig-ures.

    nemo, Mar 22, 2006

  3. J. A. Mc.

    Ærchie Guest

    The curfew had been lifted and the gamblin' wheel shut down, Anyone with
    any sense had already left town. Yet nemo was standin' in the doorway
    saying:
    Now the puns are coming in pears - - -

    Ærchie

    Ærchie, Mar 22, 2006
  4. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    So you think we should ban Anna?

    J. A. Mc., Mar 22, 2006
  5. J. A. Mc.

    Ærchie Guest

    The curfew had been lifted and the gamblin' wheel shut down, Anyone with
    any sense had already left town. Yet J. A. Mc. was standin' in the
    doorway saying:
    Oh Yeah! Go, Man go!

    Ærchie, Mar 22, 2006