    Youth Work Experience Scheme who used to say that. 'Disprojute' was another
    of his. Ice up hose his few brain cells were combining distribute and v.
    project.

    nemo, Sep 17, 2005

  2. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    Great!

    nemo, Sep 17, 2005

  3. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    From your posts, that's all that matters ... don't see anything deeper than
    that is considered.

    J. A. Mc., Sep 17, 2005
  4. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Oster up a pot elsewhere, eh?

    J. A. Mc., Sep 17, 2005
  5. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Sir Plonk to you, Foo !

    J. A. Mc., Sep 17, 2005
  6. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    LOOKS L:IKE HE'S GONE!!!

    Why? What does a person type when he's gone?

    This:
    "

    "

    Yes! That's what he's typing alright!

    nemo, Sep 18, 2005
  7. J. A. Mc.

    Trax Guest

    "Fred Tehbot" <>
    wrote in message
    |>> *plonk*

    |>Great!

    Fred Plonk'd you!? that's a new one, I guess you win Nemo.

    Do you have any idea how obnoxious that makes you?

    Trax, Sep 18, 2005
  8. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    'E's been told enough times !!!
    Nummy's like a pineapple, thorny on the outside
    and on the Dole on the in ...

    Now, please, kill the Xp'ing and respond in your own group ...

    J. A. Mc., Sep 18, 2005
  9. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    Do I get a medal?

    YES!!! Here you are.

    Oooh. Thank you!

    GULP!!

    Delicious!

    (Goon Show)

    Ice up hose (brrr!) tearing the English language to shreds like we do on
    a.h.puns would seem obnoxious to many people. I've found in the past that
    it's a big mistake to make a pun out of what someone says, because they
    assume you're taking the mickey out of them personally rather than out of
    the English language in general. It's a concept that can be really difficult
    to get across, especially to a stupid person.

    My mum used to say, 'You've gotta laugh or you'll cry' so wherever Fred
    Tehbot is posting from, praps he and his fellow posters need to laugh a
    little more.

    And *I* can't help laughing at a thread about 10 feet long all negative
    except for two helpful posts on using the industrial grade CD-Rs I was
    palmed off with.

    If anyone thinks the warning was unjustified, I've been on to my local
    Trading Standards Department and they agreed with me that selling such disks
    as if they're retail grade is misrepresenting the product and they're going
    to take the matter up with PC World, whose doors or towels I intend not to
    darken again! Bunch of spivs!!

    Anyway - that puts the lid on it!

    Byeeeeee!

    nemo, Sep 18, 2005
  10. What's really sad is that those inferior quality CD-Rs were
    manufactured by a secret consortium owned by George W. Bush
    and Dick Cheney and were intended to be distributed to black
    Americans in New Orleans. When Katrina struck, the only thing
    to do was secretly sell them to Tony Blair, who plotted to
    distribute them among unemployed Londoners. Thanks to you,
    this outrage has been exposed and the world is a better place.

    Douglas D. Anderson, Sep 19, 2005
  11. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    LOL!!!!!

    nemo, Sep 19, 2005
  12. J. A. Mc.

    Tim Bruening Guest

    Surface: A knight in disguise.

    Tim Bruening, Oct 13, 2005
  13. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    Narr. It's one of the 'A' Team who's been knighted.

    He's also been drinking coffee for far too long. He says he's Mister Tea for
    ages!

    BTW. Used six of those disks now with two complete failures - so they're not
    too good.

    nemo, Oct 13, 2005
  14. J. A. Mc.

    Tim Bruening Guest

    PHD: Demon with a degree.

    Tim Bruening, Oct 14, 2005
  15. J. A. Mc.

    Tim Bruening Guest

    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.

    Tim Bruening, Oct 14, 2005
  16. J. A. Mc.

    Tim Bruening, Mar 3, 2006
  17. Didn't they make him president?

    Flunkett Clogwheel, Mar 3, 2006
  18. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    LOLOLOLOL!!!!

    Oh say can you see
    Dubbya's staring at me.
    I'd better lock all my doors
    I-in case he invades me!

    (Fancy having a National Anthem that begins with slang!)

    Narr. He ended up in charge of a CD factory and it was his sadistic sense of
    humoUr that lead to the idea of not printing anything on 'em so as to
    confuse people into puttin em in the drive upside down.

    It was really a cunning plan, actually, to make people think their CD
    burners had packed up so as they'd buy new ones!

    And BTW, when I first posted this warning, I got over twenty really vicious
    flames in reply on 24hoursupport.helpdesk and only one useful message
    pointing out that you can tell which way up to put them in because there's a
    circular ridge in the middle of the recording side.

    Shows what the majority of people go onto that group for, don't it?

    And actually, the disks weren't as bad as I feared. I did get more failures
    than with properly branded ones but because they were dirt cheap, it didn't
    really matter. With a rotten old 2x drive, all I lost was some time. And no,
    the failures were not from me puttin em in upside down!

    And what the hell was this doin on uk.local.london? <trimmed>

    Just coz I'm in London don't mean every Londoner with a PC wants to see our
    ravings! :eek:)

    nemo, Mar 3, 2006
  19. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Only because the competition was a pair o' noids.

    J. A. Mc., Mar 3, 2006
  20. A Mexican-American goes to his first baseball game. When he returns home,
    he says, "¡Es bueno! Before the game start everyone sing, 'Jose can you
    see?' and some other things."

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 3, 2006