  1. J. A. Mc.

    Tim Bruening Guest

    Try recording on each side to find out which side to record on.

    Tim Bruening, Sep 16, 2005

  2. J. A. Mc.

    Tim Bruening Guest

    No number or label?

    Tim Bruening, Sep 16, 2005

  3. J. A. Mc.

    Tim Bruening Guest

    What about left gets and rigth gets?

    Tim Bruening, Sep 16, 2005
  4. J. A. Mc.

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    Good question. What about left gets and right gets, Bruening?

    Fred Tehbot, Sep 16, 2005
  5. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    OK. I give up. Did I work today?

    nemo, Sep 16, 2005
  6. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    message
    Aha! Delusions of grand ewer - so you're a big jug!!!

    Is the Hacking event before or after Throwing the Juvenile? You'd be wise to
    keep well clear of that one!

    And of course, if they catch cold the hacking contestants could always get
    arrested for feeling a little hoarse!

    nemo, Sep 16, 2005
  7. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    Oy gevalt! You bin divorced all those times?

    nemo, Sep 16, 2005
  8. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    message
    Loves trying to cow people by using their names, this git!

    Very aMoo-sing!

    nemo, Sep 16, 2005
  9. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    Already sorted.

    Out of all the numerous ludicrous and rudicrous answers from assorted trolls
    and clever-dick gits who know all the answers but don't give you the answer
    you need, one person pointed out that there's a circular ridge around the
    centre on the side you record on.

    I've used three so far and they're almost OK, but the 'almost' could be due
    to my aged temperamental CD burner - so if this continues, they might just
    turn out to be a bargain, providing of course, I remember to check for the
    ridge.

    nemo, Sep 16, 2005
  10. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    That's right. Nothing at all. Read the whole thread and you'll see. They're
    industrial ones.

    Most of the trolls assumed that the plain ones they had were exactly the
    same as these - a damned pig-ignorant assumption - and that's why they
    called me an idiot for not spotting the number around the centre. On these,
    there ain't one! Laughable really.

    As I said, only one person out of several hundred messy jizz gave me a
    sensible, useful answer. That's how I've managed to use them.

    However, the local Trading Standards Department agreed with me that in
    failing to describe the CDs as industrial, PC World are misrepresenting the
    product and they're going to look into it.

    Still - if they turn out to be OK, at £12 for 100 - 12p each - they'll be a
    bargain.

    Due to all those idiot trolls, one of whom is still at it -
    24hoursupport.helpdesk should definitely be renamed
    24hoursupport.whelpdesk!!

    nemo, Sep 16, 2005
  11. J. A. Mc.

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    You moron.
    And you, nemo, are a debt collector.
    Shhhh! The police will arrest you!
    I AM CALM.
    Where are all the real hackers?

    Fred Tehbot, Sep 16, 2005
  12. J. A. Mc.

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    People don't like you.
    Drive yourself crazy.

    Fred Tehbot, Sep 16, 2005
  13. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    It'd take much more than a twit like you to make me do that!

    Why not try to be constructive for a change. You never know. You might come
    to like it.

    nemo, Sep 16, 2005
  14. J. A. Mc.

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    Like on TV.
    Because I don't want you to.
    Not ever?
    It's like a dog-eat-dog world that we don't live in.

    Fred Tehbot, Sep 17, 2005
  15. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    Not nessecelery. Veggies are nice for a change.

    nemo, Sep 17, 2005
  16. J. A. Mc.

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    Who wants to look posh?
    Only on the surface.

    Fred Tehbot, Sep 17, 2005
  17. J. A. Mc.

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    nemo, <>, whose name means "unpopular and needs to move
    on; enjoys performing fellatio in moving vehicles", wanted to talkee-talkee
    about:
    Not too bad.
    So just change it.

    Fred Tehbot, Sep 17, 2005
  18. J. A. Mc.

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    No one polishes off catamites for fun.
    What is that smell?
    Who's the head of your Y2K effort?
    Very unhelpful.

    *plonk*

    Fred Tehbot, Sep 17, 2005
  19. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    nemo, Sep 17, 2005
  20. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    Surface: A knight who looked posh in The 'A' Team.

    nemo, Sep 17, 2005