    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Send some to Timmette, maybe he can win another gold and set a new world
    record.

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005

  2. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Machine smarter than human. IF it's in wrong, it'll not recognize the disc!

    Kirk Splaat

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005

  3. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Easy to do with a par-a-dime phase shifters.

    Cal 'Jammin' Shew

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  4. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Yer shouting about the great NEMO here ...

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  5. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Wal, Mat, at least Numbo got all his favourite groupies going ...

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  6. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Numbo ??? ... rarely !!!

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  7. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Most trolls don't like other trolls ... 'splains your position, eh?

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  8. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    .... and be sure and tell the world via infintite crossposting!

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  9. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    'Least youse spills it rite ...!

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  10. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Really???? Which of the -humor- groups crossposted to deal with DVD or CD
    discs, except maybe to slip one up ... !

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  11. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    That's like telling a dike not to break when there's lots of water pouring
    down ...

    Numbo thrives on rejection - like tyimmette an master crossposter, reached
    more KF's in his lifetime than 99.99 % of the posters ever hear about.

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  12. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Those who troll in OT groups, GEe !

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  13. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    The Lobster's always angry ... that's what living on the dole does to
    people. Thinks the world OWEs him XP.

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  14. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    That's so they can lower the QC and lower the £ and then Nummy's liddle boy
    gets mad ...

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  15. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    OT'd and XP'd ...

    But then it's the Timmette ones who are best at that.

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  16. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Spoken like a true type font of knowledge ... just a bit OT.

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  17. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    The word's OK, just the practitioners ...
    Paveloff to Buffalo, Numbo (et al).

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  18. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Wow, really getting ripped off ... Last batch of SONY discs (110 spindles)
    cost me under £2. Burners are about £24.

    .... but do keep the OT groups informed of yer 'successes', eh?

    J. A. Mc., Sep 1, 2005
  19. J. A. Mc.

    nemo Guest

    I've just bought some of these from their store in Tottenham Court Road,
    London, and they have a fatal manufacturing fault.

    They're on sale at 50 for £11.99 and if you buy one pack you get one free.
    Sounds great, don't it?

    Only one small problem. There's no printing on the backs of them so you
    can't tell which side to bloody well record on.

    I've looked at one through a 15* watchmakers eyeglass and there really is no
    way I can tell which way up they go.

    PC World *must* have known they had a manufacturing fault when they bought
    them and must have decided to sell them off so cheaply as a result.

    Doesn't matter how cheap they are though. Under British consumer law unless
    they specifically state they're sub-standard, they're misrepresenting the
    product and you're automatically entitled to a replacement or a refund and
    it's your choice not theirs.

    So now I've got to traipse all the way back there tomorrow and demand a
    refund! I don't think I'll go in there again.

    Nemo.

    nemo, Sep 1, 2005
  20. J. A. Mc.

    Dan Dan Guest

    The number around the hole reads correctly from the "label" side.

    Dan Dan, Sep 1, 2005