    The faulty disk has 12.3 Gb or 13,287,686,144 bytes but the folder this was
    copied into has only got 11 Gb or 11,870,066.950 bytes. Does anyone know how
    to do this? TIA.

    Bryan Henderson, May 4, 2004

  2. Bryan Henderson

    slumpy Guest

    It was only the fire burning through the trees that stopped Bryan Henderson
    from going on all night...
    Listmaker http://www.nwlink.com/~koolguy/home.html
    Directory Printer http://www.karenware.com/powertools/powertools.asp

    Never use the first, though I do have a copy, but the second is /very/
    flexible and user-friendly.
    --
    slumpy
    no more