    -exam fee for each exam for indian
    -best technical center in india
    thank you

    vijay, Aug 10, 2003

  2. vijay

    Consultant Guest

    don't toot your own horn

    Consultant, Aug 11, 2003

  3. vijay

    Ron Williams Guest

    I wont advertise, but I will stand behind my company. We
    ARE the largest and we do it better than MOST...we are
    fully integrated, and I stand behind my company. No
    doubts.

    Ron Williams, Aug 13, 2003
  4. vijay

    |{evin Guest

    You might be the largest... I wouldn't know where to look... or by
    what means you are measuring (number of sites, number of customers,
    etc)... but I can guarantee you don't do it better than most, in MY
    experience anyway.. again 'better than most' is depends on who is
    defining 'better'.

    The fact remains though that you've committed a blatant act of
    spamming, not a good way to introduce yourself to a newsgroup... and a
    first impression that will be hard for people to forget.