WANTED TO BUY : CISCO, BROCADE, EXTREME, NORTEL, LUCENT, FOUNDRY,MICROSOFT, ADOBE AND LOTS MORE..

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by none, Mar 2, 2009.

  1. none

    none Guest

    WANTED TO BUY : CISCO, BROCADE, EXTREME, NORTEL, LUCENT, FOUNDRY,
    MICROSOFT, ADOBE AND LOTS MORE..

    PLEASE TAKE A LOOK BELOW AT MY WANT TO BUY LISTINGS BELOW.

    If you have some Microsoft software to sell like Windows XP Pro,
    Office XP, SBE, 2000, 2003, 2007, Pro, Standard and others please
    email me back with a list of what you are selling. I am looking for
    OEM and other packages.

    Also please see my want to buy list below.

    I BUY USED/NEW EQUIPMENT - Cisco, Foundry, Brocade, Microsoft, Adobe,
    Extreme, Nortel, Lucent, Juniper, HP, IBM and more.......

    If it is not on the list doesn't mean that I won't buy it.. So email
    me you never know. Email

    I am also looking to buy software - Microsoft Windows, Office, Server,
    Vista and more as well as Adobe and other software.

    I will buy your unused Microsoft and Adobe OEM software.

    I am interested in the following titles:

    MS Office 2007 Pro, SBE, and Ultimate - OEM and Retail
    MS Office 2003 Basic, SBE (Small Business Edition), and Pro - OEM and
    Retail
    MS Office XP Pro and Small Business - OEM
    Adobe Acrobat Standard and Pro Version 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 - OEM and
    Retail.

    I am also interested in other titles, both retail box and OEM.

    Branded units with Dell, IBM, Fujitsu, Toshiba, HP, and Lenovo logo
    are OK.

    WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
    PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
    2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

    I NEED TO BUY A LARGE QUANTITY OF DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS

    I am looking to buy 1,000's of DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS which
    includes the manual, Restore CD sealed.

    I will buy them in the 100's or 1,000's..
    SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE THE LIST OF WANT TO BUYS!!

    WE BUY USED AND NEW CISCO - FOUNDRY - EXTREME - IBM - BROCADE - HP -
    JUNIPER - NORTEL - LUCENT & LOTS MORE...

    CISCO WANT TO BUYS

    WS-C3560G-24PS-S
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750-48TS-E
    WS-C3750G-12S-S
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S
    WS-C3750G-48PS-S
    WS-x4516
    WS-X6148-GE-TX
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    WS-X6416-GBIC
    WS-X6316-GE-TX
    WS-X6148A-GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    PA-2T3
    WS-X6704-10GE
    PA-A3-OC3SMI
    PA-E3
    PA-GE
    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-X6548-GE-TX
    WS-X6816-GBIC+DFC
    WS-X4516
    WS-SUP710
    NE-4T
    WS-X6724-SFP
    WS-SUP720-3BXL
    LNW57
    LNW27
    LNW19B
    Nortel
    WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
    NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

    We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
    used, refurbs or new.

    NTLX86AA
    NTLX71AA
    NTLX82AA
    NTLX44AA
    NTRZ80BA
    NTRZ80AA
    NTBW70BA
    NTN414AH
    NTN435BA
    NTN438DA
    NTN440EA
    NTN441AA
    NTN404LA
    NTWR30AA
    NTWR30BA
    NTWR30CA
    NTLX44AA
    NTLX17AA
    NT8E01QW
    NTHW77AA
    NTHW31AB
    NTHW49AB
    NTHW49AA
    NTHW86CB

    Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

    Nortel Baystack 5510-24T
    WE BUY HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell Smart Distributed System PC
    Interface

    We are looking to buy quite a few HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell
    Smart Distributed System PC Interface

    WTB: NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    I am looking to buy some NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    I BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel,
    3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks,
    Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
    Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
    Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc...

    WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
    NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
    ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES

    WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
    PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
    2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

    I buy other models other than listed below. Email me with anything
    you have forsale... The above is just a small list of our current
    want to buys.

    Email

    none, Mar 2, 2009

  2. none

    -frank Guest

    Hi are you interested?

    Description Model # Qty.
    ATM SPEED 155NC AS1304008 7
    ATM SPEED 155NC AS1304009 5
    ETHERSPEED 10/100 AS2004002 7
    ETHERSPEED II AS3104004 3
    TOKENSPEED AS1704001 6
    NORTEL DQ1304002 4
    NORTEL DQ1304004 4
    NORTEL DQ1311007 2
    ZYTEC 300W POWER SUPPLY EPO71283 13
    DIGITAL POWER CORP. 90-250V UP300-105 9
    BAY NETWORKS CENTILLION 100 CHASSIS 11
    BAY NETWORKS CENTILLION 1200 CHASSIS 3
    BAY NETWORKS CENTILLION 1400 CHASSIS 1
    SYNOPTICS LATTISRING2715B 4
    DATACOM SYSTEMS WANSWITCH/W2358D SL 10
    DATACOM SYSTEMS LANSWITCH/MX16100E/T SL 1
    ASCEND MULTIBAND VSX MBV-BRI4U 5
    CENTILLION 1200 AC POWER SUPPLY DQ1311012 6
    NORTEL DQ1311011 3
    NORTEL DQ1311014 3
    NORTEL DQ1311008 2

    -frank, Mar 3, 2009