    Please contact me via email (dohduhdah AT yahoo DOT com) for details
    on where you can upload/download these pics to/from my ftp server.

    kind regards, Niek

    name, Apr 3, 2007

  2. name

    gerrit Guest

    Niek

    Would you or your group perhaps have some digitised photos of Pernis?
    I was born there and am in the process of making a photobook with family
    photos but unfortunately I do not have photos of the town or its harbour
    (before being filled in). These would be a great addition to my book which
    is for private distribution only seeing as most of the photos will be of
    family members.

    Thanks in advance.

    Gerrit in Australia

    gerrit, Apr 3, 2007

  3. name

    name Guest

    Hello Gerrit.
    Sorry, I don't have any digital pictures of Pernis myself, but perhaps
    you can ask in the newsgroup nl.foto, because there are more Dutch
    photographers there so you stand a good chance to find someone who has
    such pictures or knows where they can be downloaded.

    name, Apr 3, 2007
  4. name

    J. J. Lodder Guest

    A google search on Pernis yields some,
    with a lot of ignoring of irrelevant images,

    Jan

    J. J. Lodder, Apr 3, 2007