Wanted Router Management Engineer

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Ethan, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. Ethan

    Ethan Guest

    Hi All,

    I am a technical recruiter and was looking for people with the
    following skills for a telecommunications client.

    ·Excellent communication skills Valid CCNP required CCIE strongly
    desired
    ·Technical Bachelor's Degree 8 years experience on Cisco Routers
    ·Excellent knowledge routing protocols; RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP4, MPLS,
    RIPV2
    ·Design and implementation of ATM, QoS, VOIP, VOARM, Frame Relay, ISDN
    CSU/DSU configuration T1, T3, OCX knowledge
    ·Design and implementation of access control lists IP addressing and
    subnetting

    This job will involve shift rotations from 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm and
    4am-12am and also weekend rotation. This is a contract position for 1
    year in Piscataway, NJ.

    Intrerested individuals can mail their resumes to

    Regards

    Ethan

    Ethan, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Ethan

    BradReeseCom Guest

    Ethan,

    You may wish to "post" to Cisco Job Newsgroups:

    http://www.bradreese.com/job-newsgroups.htm

    and check out Cisco Resumes:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-resumes.htm

    "Power" Cisco Employers ( who actively hire lots of Cisco Certified
    Engineers ) have direct links at Cisco Careers Worldwide:

    http://www.bradreese.com/employer-career-web-sites.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com® Cisco Certified Network Engineer Jobs
    United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
    U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558