Wanted Nt engineer

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by thing, May 17, 2005.

  1. thing

    thing Guest

    Looking for a senior NTx engineer/sys admin. Important that you have a
    few years experience in an Active Directory and Exchange environment at
    this senior level. You would be a key player, so this is not for someone
    looking to move up from desktop support or something.

    We are currently upgrading to Exchange 2003 (being done by Microsoft),
    also clustering file servers (ditto) all connected to fibre sans.

    Around 100 servers to look after, about 30,000 users mostly win2k,
    moving to win2k3.

    On call is 1 in 8/9. Your broadband connection is paid for and you get a
    mobile phone.....4 weeks annual leave, salary should be competitive.

    email me at msjob(at)thing.dyndns.org

    regards

    Thing

    thing, May 17, 2005

  2. thing

    SNOman Guest

    Where about's?

    SNOman, May 17, 2005

  3. thing

    Bret Guest

    Do you have to accept the mobile :)

    Bret, May 17, 2005
  4. thing

    thing Guest

    duh........Wellington........

    regards

    thing

    thing, May 17, 2005
  5. thing

    thing Guest

    You can do like I do, leave it on my desk when I go home....

    regards

    Thing

    thing, May 17, 2005
  6. thing

    thing Guest

    it didnt, the duh was for me....kinda an esential one I missed!

    regards

    Thing

    thing, May 17, 2005
  7. thing

    thing Guest

    heh, its a company phone...while many do take it home, and I sometimes
    do, I'd rather leave it charging in work.....

    regards

    thing

    thing, May 17, 2005
  8. thing

    SNOman Guest

    Doh... where does it specify this in your original post?

    SNOman, May 17, 2005
  9. thing

    Bret Guest

    LOL