Wanted: Large capacity PATA/IDE HDD.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, Apr 1, 2012.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    As the subject says, if anyone has a 3.5" one that they don't want an arm
    and a leg for I could use it.

    I have a rather good external USB enclosure, with a slow, quiet fan and the
    biggest HDD I have to put in it is 80GB. Seems a shame as it's an external
    that I wouldn't mind leaving on, attached to my laptop (which rarely goes
    anywhere).

    If anyone can help I can be reached at shaun.at.pukekohe followed by the
    ampersand and gmail.com. Anyone looking for lots of money please don't
    bother, I'm a man of very modest means. :-/

    Thanks for reading. :)
    --
    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."