    etc

    Thanks to everyone for your time & trouble

    from Peter

    PeterPan, Nov 27, 2003

  2. PeterPan

    Livewire Guest

    This month's Computer Shopper has a free, full version of UK Info on the
    cover.

    Livewire, Nov 27, 2003

  3. PeterPan

    Bowler Guest

    I use Home Site as it allows you to see what your site looks like as you
    progress.. just by one click on browse..

    There is a solution!"

    http://www.giantcompany.com

    Bowler, Nov 27, 2003
  4. PeterPan

    why? Guest

    Web design, notepad is easy to use however a more full featured editor
    like UltraEdit32 www.ultraedit.com (only 1 editor among many).

    Tutorials, a few.

    Old, but good
    http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/General/Internet/WWW/HTMLPrimer.html