    birthdays etc.
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks.

    Bill Smith, Sep 3, 2004

  2. Palm Desktop.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 4, 2004

  3. Bill Smith

    SonoranDude Guest

    I'm pretty impressed with the 100MB Free Yahoo Mail with Calendar. I was a
    long time Hotmail user back in the old POP days before Microsoft messed it
    up.
    Yahoo is practically spam free compared to Hotmail which sells out to
    spammers. Yahoo has Intelisync software you can download for synchronizing
    yahoo contacts and calendar to Outlook, Palm Desktop, Outlook Express and
    maybe some others.
    Great thing about Yahoo reminders is that you can copy your cell phone so
    your reminder will ring you anytime anyplace.

    Good luck

    SonoranDude, Sep 4, 2004
  4. Bill Smith

    Henry Guest