    year of experience in a network environment.Is please
    advise.Thank you

    Chamu.

    Chamunorwa Sanayi, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Chamunorwa Sanayi

    Andy Foster Guest

    The books are all hidden in the homes of white farmers - they won't give
    them up without a fight.

    Andy Foster, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Chamunorwa Sanayi

    Consultant Guest

    shoot first, ask questions later! see you in liberia!

    Consultant, Jul 3, 2003
  4. ebay.com

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 3, 2003
  5. Don't

    Kaptein_Skande, Jul 4, 2003
  6. Actually, I have found that buying them used on amazon is cheaper, and the
    condition is better, most still shrink-wrapped.

    David Maggard, Jul 8, 2003