    pass the MCSD exam?
    (3)When will the MCAD exam be dilivered? And how's the
    frequency in a year?

    jelen, Jan 23, 2005

  2. Hi Jelen,

    1. There are no restrictions on the order you take exams and the only
    restriction on time is that exams are eventually retired.
    2. You take three exams (two core and 1 elective from the list) for MCAD.
    Add two more exams from the list (which two depends on what you used for
    your MCAD elective) and you're automatically an MCSD.
    3. Exams are held nearly every day at testing centers around the world. You
    need to schedule with your local testing center. What they do is have a
    couple of computers in a quiet room and they run the software for the exam
    you're doing on the computer where you're sitting. If there are other people
    there then they're probably doing entirely different exams.

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 23, 2005

  3. jelen

    Jelen Guest

    Thanks, Cindy, appreciate for your help, the information
    is really helpful

    Jelen, Jan 24, 2005