    microsoft technologies.
    Can i have all this on my e-mail .
    I will be always obliged to you.

    sumit Jaiswal, Nov 10, 2004

  2. sumit Jaiswal

    Neil Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/net/

    HTH, HAND

    Neil, Nov 10, 2004

  3. sumit Jaiswal

    nerd32768 Guest

    Google.com
    type in ".net framework"
    press "I'm Feeling Lucky"

    nerd32768, Nov 10, 2004
  4. sumit Jaiswal

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I don't like to press my luck.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 10, 2004
  5. sumit Jaiswal

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Big money, big money, big money, no whammies, big money, big money, STOP!

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 10, 2004
  6. sumit Jaiswal

    Dragon Guest

    Then why are you here? Other than DOTS do you see any other resemblance in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse to .Net?

    Dragon, Nov 10, 2004
  7. sumit Jaiswal

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Big money, big money, big money, no whammies, big money, big money, STOP!
    WHAMMY!!!! You lose, give me all your money, certificatres, and first
    born.....

    Kendal Emery, Nov 10, 2004
  8. sumit Jaiswal

    Consultant Guest

    so if you'll always be obliged to me, how do i collect?

    Consultant, Nov 10, 2004
  9. sumit Jaiswal

    Neil Guest

    do those guys bring food to your certification party? oops, that would be a
    certificaterers

    Neil, Nov 10, 2004