    for Microsoft Certifications. click here to visit http://www.transcender.me/
    and download free preparation and training study material.

    http://www.transcender.me/go.asp?v=50&ac=22

    Sonia, Feb 19, 2009

  2. Sonia

    hariharan Guest

    thank's a lot.....

    hariharan, Feb 19, 2009

  3. Sonia

    CEH wannabe Guest

    examcollection.com is wicked :) pay for the software, ALL EXAMS free!

    CEH wannabe, Feb 19, 2009
  4. Sonia

    TBone Guest

    TBone, Feb 19, 2009
  5. Sonia

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day =?Utf-8?B?aGFyaWhhcmFu?=
    Looks like certguard haven't got around to rating them yet, but it looks
    pretty stinky to me. Pretty much appears to be a copy of another braindump
    site. Don't risk your certs being taken away by using an unproven and
    suspect site for study materials.

    TBone, Feb 19, 2009
  6. Sonia

    PAJ Guest

    I thought this cock eater was long gone.

    PAJ, Feb 20, 2009
  7. Sonia

    CEH wannabe Guest

    my apologies - i never knew.