Want to help my old man, only one question, please!

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Faichai, Oct 16, 2007.

  1. Faichai

    Faichai

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all brothers, I am new here. Everytime my father start up his brand new laptop ( Toshiba, Vista Home ), a message box pop up

    RUN DCL

    ERROR IN C;\WINDOWS\SYSTEM 32\SPWL\DRIVERS\W32X86\31 LXCF TIME.DLL MISSING ENTRY; RUN DLL ENTRY

    OK

    So, please, anyone can give us some ideas .......thanks a million!!!!!!

    Faichai, Oct 16, 2007

  2. Faichai

    Faichai

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    The problem is fixed.....printer's driver problem. Thanks.....

    Faichai, Oct 16, 2007