    McAd/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft .Net Core Requirements, Exams
    70-305/70-315, 70-306/70-316, 70-310/70-320, and 70-300 by Microsoft.

    Helene

    Helene Day, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Helene Day

    alex green Guest

    Read first the amazon threads about it!

    alex green, Oct 14, 2004

  3. Helene Day

    Eric Guest

    Get the books by Gunderloy or Kalani instead.

    Eric, Oct 14, 2004
  4. Helene Day

    alex green Guest

    Gunderlay wrote (or thus spoke Zarathustra)

    WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW

    BEFORE READING THIS BOOK

    The Microsoft Visual Basic .NET exams assume that

    you're familiar with the Visual Basic language and the

    use of Visual Studio .NET to create applications, even

    though there are no objectives that pertain directly to

    this knowledge. I'll show you tasks that are directly

    related to exam objectives, but this book does not

    include a tutorial in Visual Basic .NET itself. If you're

    just getting started with the language, you should

    check out some of the references in Appendix E for the

    information that you'll need to get you started. For

    beginners, I particularly recommend these references:

    á The Samples and QuickStart Tutorials, which are

    installed as part of the .NET Framework SDK (a

    component of a full Visual Studio .NET installation)

    are an excellent starting point for information

    on Windows Forms and common tasks.

    01 0789728184 Intro 11/26/02 12:23 PM Page 6

    INTRODUCTION 7

    á Special Edition Using Microsoft Visual Basic .NET,

    by Brian Siler and Jeff Spotts (Que, 2002)

    á Visual Basic .NET: The Complete Reference, by

    Jeffrey R. Shapiro (McGraw-Hill/Osborne, 2002)

    á Programming Visual Basic .NET, by Dave

    Grundgeiger (O'Reilly, 2002)

    á Mastering ASP.NET with VB.NET, by A. Russell

    Jones (Sybex, 2002)

    á VB.NET Language in a Nutshell, by Steven

    Roman, Ron Petrusha and Paul Lomax (O'Reilly,

    2002)

    alex green, Oct 15, 2004
  5. Helene Day

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 15, 2004
  6. Helene Day

    Helene Day Guest

    Thanks for everyone reply. I need to pass the MCSD certification ouff....

    Helene

    Helene Day, Oct 15, 2004