    cool stuff. I have Flash MX, Photoshop 6, Dreamweaver MX and loads more but
    no subject. Any subject within reason. Email me with your site idea.

    Philip Wylie

    philip.wylie2, Sep 29, 2003

  2. philip.wylie2

    HamMan Guest

    Would this be the same A Level couse i'm doing where the web unit consists
    of a hyperlink and an image, all done in frontpage express?

    HamMan, Sep 29, 2003

  3. philip.wylie2

    why? Guest

    FPE, that's pre-school level isn't it?

    Me

    why?, Sep 29, 2003
  4. philip.wylie2

    why? Guest

    Wouldn't take a free offer, for all that junk on a page - "flash &
    unspecified cool stuff'.

    Me

    why?, Sep 29, 2003
  5. philip.wylie2

    HamMan Guest

    Yeah, i wish

    Were buggering around making excel doing things which access was designed
    for, now thats depressing.

    Like to see the RM celeron 1.7's cope with flashMX

    HamMan, Sep 29, 2003
  6. IE page transitions and animated GIFs of spinning email logos ;)

    a 32 bit process, Sep 30, 2003
  7. philip.wylie2

    HamMan Guest

    How can anyone resist using IE page transitions?

    HamMan, Sep 30, 2003
  8. philip.wylie2

    why? Guest

    As already mentioned, not needed. Stuff like that generally just
    clutters the page up and hard to justify in bandwidth/value of effect.

    Me

    why?, Sep 30, 2003
  9. philip.wylie2

    why? Guest