    i have the same problem right now.my laptop is dell latitude d800 #34Kt81X 595B.
    :( :'(

    thanks for advanced reply.

    zai, Sep 26, 2013

  2. mutu

    annsan96

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Same problem Dell Latitude E6420 1Z42GV1-1D3B
    HELLLLLP!!!

    annsan96, Dec 29, 2013

  3. mutu

    jimm

    Joined:
    May 11, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    need help with dell inspiron 600m

    hi i was hoping someone could provide me with a hard drive password for my dell inspiron 600m
    every time i power it on it says hard disk is password protected#####
    10WKNW-595B the service tag is 3PNVG61 plz help
    thanks

    Last edited: May 13, 2014
    jimm, May 11, 2014
  4. mutu

    hammoh99

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi my service tag is #D7NJCN1-595B
    PASSWORD?
    THANKS :)

    hammoh99, Aug 22, 2014
  5. mutu

    Musa Sumbundu

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi
    Hi I need the administrator password for #3MKR2M1-1F5A
    Can you help please? I'm desperate:

    Musa Sumbundu, Dec 24, 2014
  6. mutu

    rollalaina

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi I need the administrator password
    Latitude D630
    Service Tag #7KG383J-595B
    Can you help please?

    rollalaina, Jun 10, 2015
  7. mutu

    kerry

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    HELP PLEASE . I HAVE A SYS/ADMIN.P/W LOCKED DELL LATITUDE D630. SERV. TAG #HWGGS1S-595B.

    kerry, Jun 25, 2015
  8. mutu

    Ve0

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi 2 all! plz? help me! I nee d the master password for Dell Inspiron 600m (Model PP05L) and the system no #76FJX41-595B

    Thank you!!!

    Ve0, Jul 23, 2015
  9. mutu

    SAM ALLAN

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    LONDON
    Can`t access my DELL Latitude D630 as my son was messing about with the Bios setting and now whenever I switch my laptop on I get a message saying Protected by Password Authentication System #C2Q773J-595B, Can anyone please help me crack the password. I`d be very grateful.

    SAM ALLAN, Jul 16, 2016
  10. mutu

    Primier Alex

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi everyone, I have a laptop dell latitude d630, I put a bios code by mistake, please help me. Here is the display code: # 25QJTG1-3A5B

    Primier Alex, Nov 17, 2016